[ Foro de C ]

Sobre ensamblador y ingles.

16-Apr-2021 18:25
Invitado (Iv?n Rodellas garc?a)
0 Respuestas

En ensamblador en debian 10.9, con nasm; me entero un poco.

No conozco c#, o  llamado C sert, de los repositorios de synaptic de lo bajo y con que nombre.

Lo mire en la web.

English very high to have long talk. Engish very high talk and write.

Dont have problems to understand british english, my english not are how american people.

Know 4 language, latin, catalonian, spanish; know little other languages, how 7 languages of greek, old and new.

Asian languages, umm. Beginner with english with 23 years, learn in locutory in network and much people.

Latin learn alone and write book how roman soldier, latin are language how extraterrastral people called arian, arianos put this language in old roma.

Arcaico, latín clasico, latín medieval, neolatín;  this language not are in use.

English talk with all work of network, catalonian are language of countryman.

In this moment will go hospital with leucemy, umm. What it's problem to write in assembler with nasm in debian and freebsd.

know how tecnic enginner in 90 days. I am how scientific of network, only know 140 protocols of 1024, a scientifc of network know more 1024.

Scientifc of network know hardware how professional formation 1, and 1024 protocols, much routers how cisco and more and switch.

I unknow looadbalancing.

I unknow survive in hospital but survive buy computer quantic so degree 0.

Very easy this language, and children of school of my people  learn so quickily .

Dont have problems to talk in network so learn assembler alone in  english.

Like assembler make emulator with bios 48k and 128k, to write emulator to Unix, in code assembler.

Finished words.

(No se puede continuar esta discusión porque tiene más de dos meses de antigüedad. Si tienes dudas parecidas, abre un nuevo hilo.)